ABC Keystone is Your Association, and We Are Bringing More Events to You!
NEW 2017 Regional Construction Wake-Up Call Event DATES JUST ANNOUNCED!
Do you struggle to find time to travel to an ABC event, but you value the industry news and networking that ABC events provide? Good news – we’re bringing ABC events to YOUR area on a regular basis!
We’ve divided the Keystone Chapter area into four regions for the location of these events:
- Northeast Region - Greater Berks, Lebanon, and Schuylkill County areas.
- Capitol Region - Dauphin and Cumberland Counties and surrounding areas.
- Southwest Region - York, Adams, and Franklin Counties and surrounding areas.
- Lancaster Region - Lancaster County
Meetings occur from 7:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. sharp
Choose a date and location most convenient for you!
2017 "REGIONAL Construction Wake-Up Call" EVENTS Schedule:
"Retaining your Workforce" with speaker Jeff Witmer, Strategic Advisor, Pathway Business Advisors
Breakfast refreshments for 3/23 sponsored by Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- 5/10 – Northeast at Baker Tilly
- 5/17 – Southwest at Conewago
- 5/31 – Capitol at Gannett Fleming
- 7/12 – Northeast at Baker Tilly
- 7/19 – Southwest at Conewago
- 7/26 – Capitol at Gannett Fleming
- 9/13 – Northeast at Baker Tilly
- 9/20 – Southwest at Conewago
- 10/4 – Capitol at Gannett Fleming
- 10/25 – Northeast at Baker Tilly
- 11/1 – Southwest at Conewago
- 11/8 – Capitol at Gannett Fleming
What's on tap?
Network and exchange ideas and views with your peers from the region. Hear timely industry news that impacts your business. Shape the programming for the next meetings in your region – dates, time of day, programming types, locations.
“I am glad to see the meetings become more localized, it will make it
easier to attend and know the contractors better in our area.” – Gregg Bogia, Bogia Engineering, Inc.
Our goal is to schedule additional programming specific to each area (upon their request) as well as networking opportunities within each region. Come join us!