ENTIRE SERIES: Understanding the Construction Process - From Inception to Completion: Build a Strong Foundation for Your Team
REGISTER FOR ENTIRE SERIES OR INDIVIDUAL SESSIONS:
MARCH 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, APRIL 6, 13, 20, 2017 / 8:00 AM – 11:00 am EACH SESSION
Develop an understanding and knowledge of the “big picture” of the entire construction process.
Construction is a complicated process from starting with the decision to develop the site down
through the final closeout on a building. It typically includes complex tasks that change dramatically from project to project and requires knowledge of the construction process.
This seven session premier course is taught by leading industry professionals, and it is a “must experience” for administrators, estimators, project engineers, support staff, accountants and attorneys.
Learn more about the series from Jeff Witmer, Pathway Business Advisors:
Preferred registration date: February 23, 2017 for entire series; or 7 days prior to individual sessions
- The construction process
- Construction design documents and technical specification review
- Preconstruction and estimating
- Construction risk management
- Construction agreements and payments
- Project planning and execution
- Project compliance and outside organizations - two sessions to include topics: Safety 101, Dept. of Labor & Industry, storm water compliance, jobsite labor activity, Federal/State projects
Download a flyer for a full description of all sessions in this series.
Price includes: course materials, continental breakfast, certificate of completion.
ABC/BIA Member only