Excellence in Construction Awards
ABC Keystone invites you to showcase your work in the 2017 ABC Excellence in Construction Awards program.
Entering your projects in this annual awards program is a great way to
promote your company name and image, boost your company morale and owner
satisfaction, and gain recognition for your hard work.
An award of this caliber is a status symbol that promotes your company as a contractor of the highest quality and standards. Winners at the Chapter level are eligible to move on and enter their projects in the National Excellence in Construction Awards.
Benefit from your award throughout the entire year!
View a "Marketing Tools" flyer for ideas and suggestions to increase the ROI of your award.
It's time to prepare for your 2017 entries!
View a submission timeline for helpful tips and deadlines.
Please note: Projects entered, or entrant’s portion of project, must have been completed no earlier than January 1, 2016, and no later than December 31, 2016. The date on the occupancy permit determines a project’s completion.
1. Complete an "Intent to Submit" Form
- Please complete an “Intent to Submit” form for each project entered in the 2017 EIC Awards.
Send your completed “Intent to Submit” form(s) to email@example.com by Wednesday, April 12, 2017.
We've gone paperless for the EIC entry materials. EIC entry materials should be submitted via Dropbox, which will be provided to you after your “Intent to Submit” form has been reviewed. There is no cost to members to use the Dropbox file sharing service.
Completion of this form will help to ensure your project is in the correct category and assist with recruitment for judges.
2. Complete a 2017 Excellence in Construction entry form by June 7, 2017 at 4:00 pm
The entry form includes details about judging and awards; important dates to remember; electronic submission process; list of project categories; entry requirements and rules; award criteria; and project details, including safety.
Changes for 2017:
- Project Description is requested for all projects.
- Updated photo filename recommendations.
- Request to identify a "Marketing Photo" for each project.
- STEP award recipients: ABC Keystone will verify your level and year of participation, and provide a list of current STEP members to the EIC judges.
Please upload one PDF file that contains the information requested in the Entry Form:
- Contracted Scope
- Project Narrative
- Accredited Quality Contractor (AQC) – optional item
- ABC Training – optional item
Within your project folder on Dropbox, there will be a sub-folder designated for project photos.
Please submit your project description as a Word document with your completed entry form.
Don't hesitate to call Barbara at the Chapter office, 717-653-8106.